This award sounds so amazing. A big thank you to Venessa for nominating me for this award.
ABOUT THE AWARD
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post) Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
- Answer the MakeItUltra™Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
- Provide 5 random facts about yourself (optional).
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions-
What is your name?
Where are you from?
New Delhi, India.
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
It’s been five months and I am so happy with what I have got so far. People here are so amazing and helpful. Blogging has really changed my life to an extent and I am really happy with it. As said previously from my blogger recognition award, one of my friend recommended me to use WordPress as I had many stories to share.
What are you most proud of?
Suffered a lot and still standing with a smile on makes me feel really proud.
What are your blogging goals?
My main goal is to let know people that sometimes it gets hard but one should never give up no matter how hard the situation gets. And I want to inspire each and every person through my blog.
How do you spend your free time?
Staying in college is a different life, I prefer scheduling my things as soon as I get free time and clean my room.😂
Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
Thank you for reading.