Moving on, one of the uneasiest thing to do.
It is a word which is too easy to be read out but most difficult to be implemented.
After investing so much of time and love how all of a sudden could you forget everything which has
occupied every corner of your mind and you wanted to preserve it for the rest of your life.
But like every impossible looking thing can be made possible, this too can be done.
Now the question is how,
here are some points which might help you.
1. Don’t ever sit alone and think about your relationship and your partner with an empty mind.
Keeping yourself busy is the best way to fight this evil off.
2. Disconnect yourself from the person entirely and don’t leave any room for the feelings to revive.
3. Eradicate and erase every single thing which makes you think about that person.
4. Involve yourself more in groups than being alone and give yourself chance to think about your relationship and partner.
5. Don’t just start hating that person soon after as it will make you think more about him/her,
maybe be out of hatred but the fact cannot be ignored as one little spark is enough to light the fire.
6. Make your heart understand that the relationsip has broken because you were not right for each other(Even if you think you were)
hence, weren’t able to fit into it.
7. Try to enjoy your life harder.Look for a person who understands you and spend time with him/her. That person could make you
forget all your pains and grievances. One right person can change your life forever and will act as your
best weapon which would help you in moving on.
– Siddharth Yadav ( Instagram – siddharthyadav_ )